Louise Green is a celebrated author, influencer, and award-winning fitness trainer who has been changing the narrative of our fitness culture since 2007.
Louise is a master trainer, banking over 30,000 training hours, specializing in size-inclusive fitness.
Louise is the founder of Big Fit Girl (the brand) and a fitness app of the same name; she has published two books, and she writes a monthly fitness column in SELF Magazine. Louise’s work has impacted thousands of people from around the globe. As a well sought-after speaker and educator, Louise also founded the Size Inclusive Fitness Academy (SITA) to bring Size-Inclusivity to the mainstream through educating wellness professionals and brands.
Her unique approach to inclusive fitness has landed her many accolades:
- Awarded 2021 Canada’s Top Trainers by IMPACT Magazine
- Named one of the Top Trainers to follow by SELF Magazine
- Body Confidence Canada Award Recipient in Health and Wellness
- Listed as "One of Eight Badass Women Who Prove Fitness has no Size" by People Magazine
- Chosen as one of Sixty “Barbie” Role Models Positively Impacting Girls by Mattel
Named Top 100 Health and Fitness Influencers by Optimyz Magazine (3 years in a row)
- Named 1 of 5 Canadian Women Boldly Changing the World for Women and Girls by Women of Influence.
Louise has partnered with many national brand campaigns helping hone the messaging that fitness has no size, most recently featured by Reitmans, Sport Chek, Mattel-Barbie, and Muscle Milk (Pepsi Corp).
Louise Green tenaciously works towards making ‘Fitness for Everyone’ a daily reality. She is currently working on her third book.